Italia posed no threat to this mindset. Undeniably, Keir and I managed to get in all of our daily nutrients.
- Daily dose of vitamins from all of the fruit.. flavored gelato,
- Another healthy dose of protein and calcium... strong bones for walking 9 hours a day,
- Some starch to keep those energy levels surging,
- Just in case those starch reserves were depleted by the strenuous museum visits and park lounging, we had a back-up plan... these are complex carbs, right?
- Some greens,
- Whoever said coffee isn't part of a wholesome diet hasn't been to Italy, or had an after-meal espresso. No one needs sleep in their daily routine.
Disclaimer: I do not condone a perpetuation of this very well-balanced diet. It is only for the truly dedicated.